Business Analytics Tools and Platform
Elixir Ambience is designed to be fully integrated out-of-box covering all key functional requirements of a typical Business Intelligence / analytics project. As each project has different feature and load requirements, each of these modules can be enabled on demand basis to match the specific functionality and performance needs:
- Enterprise Reporting and Information Delivery for Web, Print and Mobile
- Information Dashboard for Data Navigation, Analysis, and Visualization
- Ad Hoc BI for Self-Serviced Report and Pivot Design, Scheduling, and Email Delivery
- Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) and Data Aggregation, Cube and Cleansing
- Built-in In-Memory Columnar Database
- Task Scheduling and Event Activation with External Trigger
Ad Hoc Visualization For Data Discovery Supporting D3JS Customization And Integration
Ambience Ad Hoc Visualization provides drag-and-drop facility to transform raw data into meaningful and insightful visualization display, by importing free visualization components contributed by D3js community. Beyond simple 2 dimensional displays like bar, column, line, etc, one can easily use higher dimensional charts, or hierarchical ones, such as a Sankey diagram to interactively visualize data correlations or data progressions over different stages of business processes.
Self-Serviced Data Visualization Tool
Discover Insights with Visual Analytics
Lightweight, Stand-Alone, with Enterprise Integration
• Operating System : Windows or Unix 64-bit, Java 8 and above
• Memory : Recommended 4GB and above
• Web Browsers : HTML5 supportPlease note that for optimal JVM performance, the latest bug fixed versions should be used. Please also make sure that Java version 8 onwards is installed.Developers may prefer to use the Java Development Kit (JDK) instead of the JRE as this provides the JConsole application monitoring tool.
Ambience Request Evaluation
Before you proceed, please kindly make sure that you have the system capability to run the Ambience Software before proceeding to download and install the software.
Please click on the appropriate link to download and evaluate our products for 30 days. Kindly review the License Agreement prior to installing the software.