Latest Job Opportunities
Elixir Technology Pte Ltd is a NICF supported company. We are always looking for suitable candidates to be part of our dynamic team. Join us, if you have the talent and ability to discover and deliver feasible, creative, high-quality Business Analytics, Smart Cities and Data Visualisation solutions, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
- Interact with Product Development and Quality teams to develop and deliver conceptual, how-to reference docs and developer guides
- Write technical documentation such as reference docs and developer guides for external developer audience
- Work with writers/ developers whoa are documenting for administrators and users the features you document for developers, to ensure that the story is consistent and written efficiently
- Produce document that is complete, accurate and easy to understand
- Learn and deepen knowledge of Elixir’s BI Tools
- Responsible for the upkeep and content of inhouse knowledge base
- Assist Technical Support team to develop training materials
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Jounalism, Communications or related technical focused field.
- Must be able to write and communicate well.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): DocWork, Paradox, Markdown, GIt, BI Tools
- Experience documenting Scala, Java, MongoDB or equivalent.
- Working with Developers, end-users and project stakeholders, you’ll help to define and build Elixir’s products and services.
- Collaborate with business and the rest of the tech team to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and human-computer interaction (HCI).
- Regularly conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real-world intelligence from target users to re-evaluate current UX for improvements.
- Regularly update and improve developments as well.
- Build reusable code and libraries of front-end components.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assist in product innovation.
- Consistent update of style guide and design documentation.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Substantial on-the-job UX experience.
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Animation/motion graphics
- Video editing
- Product management
- Define user stories
- Define analytics requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for providing IT technical support including planning, setting up, troubleshooting and implementation. He/She is also responsible for small scale project management, development, quality assurance, security and review of logistics IT solutions.
Analytical and logical, he/she is required to manage small scale IT projects and analyse IT issues raised. He/She is also expected to deal with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish his/her work.
- Developing a clear understanding of all existing data requirements.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate Functional & Technical specifications.
- Familiar with Software Development Cycle, design and build Reports, Dashboards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients across all levels of the organisation.
- Establish Business cases development with well-defined metrics for business value and monitor during and post implementation.
- Possess the capabilities needed to deliver effective solutions to complex business challenges.
- Working with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individuals project to ensure their knowledge and needs are incorporated into the detailed decisions to assist in the development of requirements needed by the clients.
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing.
- Providing support during and post implementation.
- Acting as a “translator” between business and IT.
- Developing project plans and providing project management assistance.
- Facilitate and conduct group meetings such as Requirements Workshops and facilitating a problem-solving meeting to discover how a particular business need can be met given newly discovered technology constraints.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Software Development, Computer Science, Project Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ in relevant experience related to information technology solutions.
- Proven track record of working on a project basis complying to budgets and timescales.
- Expertise in data visualisation tools.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Creates business requirements documents and functional specifications according to user requirements.
- Analysing the requirements and ensure the implementation team has all of the details they need to build or implement the solutions.
- Required Skill(s): Problem-Solving, Critical Thinking And Evaluation Skills.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialised in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Team Collaboration – Work directly with internal teams (Project Manager, Business Analysts, Pre-Sales, Sales) to develop and deliver BI products and services, e.g.:
- Support relationships based selling and assume a technical lead role transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with sales team and other technical consultants.
- Transform requirements into architecture and blueprint for the solution being created. Conversion that is based on several factors: previous, successful design patterns, reference architectures and enterprise architecture guidance.
- Get development team’s buy-in into accepting the design to be implemented during SDLC. Ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
- Serve as primary technical specialist on the delivery team, interacting with both technical and non-technical teams to assemble relevant information; Produce technical documentation such as functional and design specifications, etc; Document and manage how multiple applications are poised to work together. Involves defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage; Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed.
Product Development – Roadmap & System EOL Migration:
- Provide technology perspective to business to help guide roadmap and prioritisation by keeping abreast with industry trends. Where required, help business size the complexity of problem and help simplify and define MVP.
- Proactively identify opportunity to improve existing BI platform, communicating these opportunities to internal teams.
- Be a consumer and contributor to enterprise architecture collateral. The patterns and guidance developed should be reusable in a broader enterprise architecture context.
- Generate migration plans for systems which are at the end of the software life cycle or which have inherent technological risks.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team; Help technical team on technology and coding matters during the development process; Coach and mentor technical team members.
- Experienced Enterprise SOA, EOA Architect; Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical/Solution Architect in Analytics solutions.
- Deep End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack (JEE), Rich UI and Front-End technologies, Middleware technologies, Databases (SQL & No SQL) or Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions with one or more key technology platforms including:
- Hadoop/HDFS (HBase, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, HIVE, etc.)
- Cloud-based/hosted Analytics Platforms
- Amazon Web Services (Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB)
- Azure (HDInsight, Data Lake Analytics and Data Lake Store)
- Talend, Alteryx, Revolution Analytics, Tableau, Qlikview, or related technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in software engineering and data related services.
- Experience with database technologies, Master Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Analytics Platforms.
- Experience with software design and build.
- Industry skills in at least one industry.
- Proven experience in data warehouse, analytics platforms, and/or big data architecture design.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Excellent organisational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive “can do” attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand and work with various tools used within the Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and testing activities for the purposes of configuration management, requirements analysis/management, project management.
- Apply testing/quality assurance (QA) techniques to identify functional and/or non-functional defects within an application throughout its entire development and deployment life cycle.
- Apply various types of testing including functional, non-functional, and maintenance testing (regression and confirmation testing) to ensure the developed application adheres to the customer’s specifications.
- Develop both positive and negative test cases as appropriate to ensure each system requirement and any change introduced through a change request (CR) are completely and appropriately tested.
- Log test scripts and test execution results in the project/requirements management tool.
- Log/report any defect found as incident reports and regularly following up with the development team to ensure these incidents are fixed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Software Engineering; or other fields related to Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Software/Systems Testing is required.
- Candidate with at least 2 years experience in related field is required.
- Experiences with software testing tools such as Jmeter and LoadRunner.
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle.
- Experience with different operation systems, Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, deadline-oriented and thrives in small team.
- Good attention to details is a must.
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate.
- Experience in participating in requirement review and test planning sessions; Experience in creating technical documentation and workflows for software applications and test plans.
- Experience with leading various testing activities/projects ensuring all activities meet scheduled deadlines and process adherence.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written English.
- Support live product/application deployments and implementation.
- Logging and resolving customer issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Maintain customer correspondence including documentation of user guides and other resources.
- Escalation and reproduction of technical issues for the development team for troubleshooting.
- Administration of databases/data warehouses.
- Monitoring of system health and performance.
- Higher Nitec in Business Information Systems, or IT Applications Development.
- Diploma in IT /Computer or above (Fresh graduates are welcome).
- Experience in software testing is a plus, especially for Business Intelligence Reporting software, though having the right profile is more critical.
- A fast learner with keenness to learn new technologies.
- A strong communicator in both oral and written form.
- A team player with a pleasant attitude.
- A result-oriented yet flexible personality with willingness to travel.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business and grow customer base.
- Follow up sales leads.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop and plan sales activities.
- Understand and convey clearly business objectives to customers and business partners.
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales strategy for achieving sales target.
- Manage the business partners including Distributors/Re-Sellers/Systems Integrators.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers.
- Canvassing and cold calls.
- Product demonstrations and presentations.
- Negotiation and close deal.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree with minimum 2 Years experience in IT Software Sales.
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong desire for success.
- Experience in Solution Selling.
- Good team player
- Passionate and take pride in work.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
As part of any recruitment process, we collect and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. By sending us your resume you agree to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in the manner as set out in our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants.
Download Data Protection Notice Policy here.
As an established and growing SME, our internships are highly sought after and offer vital industrial exposure. We provide you with challenging projects to handle in many areas, depending on your aptitude and interest. If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself, and believe you have what it takes, contact us today!
We welcome interns from all background, bringing their diverse talents to our company. With internship across different departments we have a role for you. For the technologically savvy, you will join our Technical Team and be given a technical project in areas like analytics and visualization development. If you prefer functional roles, we welcome you to join our Business Development or Marketing teams. We offer many opportunities to grow with us, get involve and solving problems from the start.
- To understand and anticipate the infrastructure needs, and create an environment where Dev/QA/Staging/Production work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly.
- Analyze our current development infrastructure/operations and update and improve upon it.
- Maintain and run current operation of our services.
- Work with AWS and deployment process. Investigate and setup new processes, EC2 auto-scaling.
- Develop automated deployment i.e. Docker/Chef/Puppet implementation.
- Daily operation as maintaining sites operation and provide support technical support to customer service.
- Backup – S3 local backup and Database backup.
- Improved deployment process/times, reduction in server alarms and more efficient operation of resources.
- May require work out of office hours or rotational shift.
Minimal IB, A-Level or Polytechnic certificate is required.
Basic grasp of Excel
Background in IT is preferred but not required
Ability to multi-task and deliver outcomes before deadlines
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Fresh graduate may apply. Training and mentoring will be provided.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML and Rest API.
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Proficient knowledge of virtualization technologies.